Friday, March 15, 2024

final pre-production (and production day one? kinda?)

Filming Tomorrow!! Ah! Today I wanted to get the set ready and I did. I pretty much just trashed my room to a reasonable extent. Didnt take much time I think that says someting but Im ignoring it right now. I wanted to make sure the room looked not taken care of at all, books are unorganized, clothing on the floor, extremly messy desk you get it. I also didn't want to go too far, like hanging a shirt of the ceiling fan too far, because that would make it look less dumpy and more like the aftermath of a movie house party. I also tried removing any mark of a hobby in my room since the Protagonist really wouldnt have any. A guy with no aspirations wouldnt have aspirations or spend his time valuably and all that. Point is: set is done, trashed my room I made a little timelapse of me doing so and put the king of the hill theme over it because Im hilarious and everyone agrees.
Also a photo of the room after. I forgot to take a before. Whoops.
After this I was pretty much done until tomorrow, but then I remembered that I could totally film the part where the Protagonist reflects on his life today. Score. The idea I got for this sequence is from a montage from The Bear where actual childhood photos of the actress is shown, I remember that concept coming to me during the brainstorming process and I found great use for it here. To film the scene I got childhood photos of myself and filmed them. That is it, very straightforward. I was originally going to shoot them on a plain wooden desk but I thought it didn't look quite the way I wanted it to so I got a blank shirt and just used that instead! Also good practice for using the BECON equipment.
Im all set for tomorrow! Still a mix of anxiety and excitement! Hope it turns out good! Need it to turn out good! Kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page