Wednesday, April 10, 2024

done

Last day. All I really did today was finish the critical reflection essay. Pretty good I think. I also changed the film festival on my postcard to the Florida Film Festival because I realized the Miami Film Festival has a specific focus on Ibero-American films haha. I do think mine would still be technically eligible to enter but better safe than sorry right. Feels weird to be done but I am glad that I am. I'm tired. I liked working on this I liked how the movie turned out I had fun with the other components. I hope someone gets something out of all of this, that'd be cool. Good. Good job. Nothing profound to say unfortunately. Cheers xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page