Monday, April 8, 2024

oops! all corrupted!

 This has never happened to me before but all the videos we shot this weekend for the promos were corrupted. I think? Whenever I try to play them the video just doesn't play and it will not play. I got very worried very quickly. And y'know frustrated. I tried everything and nothing worked. Then I imported the video to CapCut out of sheer lack of any other options and while the video wasn't working, the audio was!!!! THANK GOD BRO. I think it might have been a storage issue, editing the film entirely on my phone along with every other app and file on my phone has made my phone very buggy the last week or so, really I should have seen this coming. Still I didn't know what to do with only audio until the idea of a podcast dawned on me. Now a podcast is arguably much worse promo material than an interview but at least it is something. I created a podcast visualizer so I have something to post on the Instagram instead of the bare audio and honestly I don't think it turned out too bad. Good on me for doing this improvised! 

Since most of the interviews required the video to make sense (we reference physical things and such) most of the clips were still unusable. So I had to think of more social media postings, I had the idea of character specific posts, so I made them. These would introduce the characters and promote them as a part of the film. I'll start writing my essay tomorrow and finish up everything on Wednesday and it should be good!


Also updated my postcard per my teacher's (Mrs. Stoklosa, shout out) advice, making the hand holding the heart bigger and removing the title from the front.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page