Sunday, April 7, 2024

filmed promos

 I filmed promos yesterday with Ayami and Luis and it took much less time than I was expecting so that's great. We filmed a promo that's based off of Letterboxd's interviews where they ask actors/directors their top four favorite films. It's a cute idea that I think can work for this social media account. Also filmed us answering questions like our favorite moment on set or the hypothetical future of our characters, like something you would see in a cast interview on a talk show or something. Not sure how good the audio is going to be on that because we filmed without a mic (filmed far from phone, no long-distance mic available) but crossing that bridge when I get to it. Yah simple stuff! I'll edit all the promos tomorrow and post them up until Wednesday then do a final release teaser and that's that!

We also did a photo shoot where we recreated Willem Dafoe's odd poses but I'm not doing that, it's too silly and I must control myself. Still here's Ayami and Luis doing it. This is payback for Ayami posting a horrible picture of me on her blog..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page