Friday, March 22, 2024

i dont know how to use adobe

 I tried to get some editing in during class before break since I want to edit everything during the break, and almost immediately I realized I’m not 100% sure what I’m doing on Premier Pro. I usually just use CapCut on my phone to edit everything and I know Pro is what you’re supposed to use and it’s one of the best editing software out there but I just never could get into it. Anyway I got a few seconds into the film while editing before class ended and right when I saved the project I got hit with the red media not found screen so the whole project practically went into the can.


I don’t know what I even did wrooooongggggg… I’m gonna try editing again at home and I’ll watch some videos to be extra sure I know what I’m doing. It’s not like I don’t I’d just like to know more. Hopefully I don’t have to pivot and switch editing softwares or anything but yeah. Finishing editing this week and next week then focusing heavily on print and social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page