Sunday, March 24, 2024

redirect!


 I tried downloading premiere pro on my home computer so I could get all the editing done before going back to school after break but wouldn’t you know my computer does not have enough space for premiere. It’s a bit old so I didn’t think it was possible to clear up space and I honestly took it as a blessing in disguise. I’m out of my area of expertise using premiere and it would’ve been just too much to learn in too little time so I decided to redirect to editing on CapCut on my phone. Is it the best editing software? God no. Is it dependable? I think so and I actually know how to use it. I still may end up using premiere for any fancier editing I need to do, like color correction and all that. But as of right now I’m editing the whole thing on CapCut. Got a bit of the film down and it’s not turning out too bad! Placing everything where it needs to be now then I’ll work more on audio stuff. Not home at the moment nor do I have a lot of time to work on this till later in the week so that’s when I’ll do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page