Sunday, March 31, 2024

reflecting, breathing, and planning

Using this post to take a moment to reflect and breath before jumping into developing the social media more and everything else. The movie's done. It's a bit surreal how it kinda just ended up being finished. Like wow that was fairly anticlimactic. I've shown it to a few people so far including everyone who helped work on it and they all thought it was good, so that's good. I am feeling a strange sense of imposter syndrome where I don't think it is as good as people say it is but hey whatever. I think it turned out pretty swell. If I could go back and change things, I think I would have liked to cast someone else as The Protagonist. That way I can have more of a presence behind the camera than I actually did and, to be frank, I don't think I did the best job playing the character haha. I think it was really just cause of how demanding the shooting day was, to get through everything in a very limited time span. That's another thing, maybe I should have picked a day that was more free, but then again my hands were tied and it was kind of out of my control. I had fun overall. It was a good experience to have an idea, develop it, and actually make it. Job's not finished though, gotta do everything else now. No pressure really, hopefully. It's all due in a little over a week, 15-25 more social media posts and a 1000 word essay and a postcard, no pressure.

The postcard I will develop completely this week, I already took the photos for it on shooting day because I am so good at everything I do all the time. I'm thinking the front will be Jim and Cricket with the back being the Protagonist but we'll see. For the social media posts, I want to do more pictures of behind the scenes on set day before going into short trailers/teasers and press interviews/videos from the cast and crew (crew really only being me. I'm in the cast as well actually). And that'll pretty much be it. If I do end up filming some stuff with the cast I'll try to get it all done over this last weekend since that'll be the only time to do so. And the essay will probably be simple to do since I'm so ingrained into this film and have been talking about it for about a month, doing that more should be easy enough haha. And that's it! Finishing developing everything this week, see ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page