Tuesday, April 2, 2024

last group meeting

Met with some of my classmates today and we discussed each other's projects. It was a pretty solid meeting all around, we all helped each other in places we were struggling and gave advice where we could. We watched my friend, Gabi's, documentary excerpt and gave feedback on it, I said it needed music and a more concrete intro. I also showed them my "finished" film for feedback. 
Here is the feedback I got:
- Riser on flashback(?)
- Make the flashback more apparent
That was it which is INSANE. WHAT?? I really can't believe that was it. The imposter syndrome is off the walls right now what the hell bro. Okay. Ok. I'm going to try a lot of stuff to make the flashback more apparent and I'll make a blog about that. I'm also planning to make about two trailers for the social media and I'll probably make the postcard on Thursday with Instagram posting throughout the week. I think this meeting has solidified what I have to do for this week and how I'll do it. Hopefully I can film cast interviews on Saturday and edit on Sunday then post until Wednesday. Then until then I'll post pre-production stuff, then move onto trailers and the cast stuff. Working on the essay from Sunday to Wednesday. I want to make fan engagement posts on social media but I'm not sure how to do that since the ideas that I have require the viewers to have already seen the film. I asked my teacher (Mrs. Stoklosa) (Shout out) what I should do to explain the fact that audiences had already seen the film despite it technically not being released and she said to just post it, no engagement needed. Great! Cool! Yay! I'm locking in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page