Wednesday, April 3, 2024

teaser and finishing touches on film

 I had the idea for a teaser to post on the social media account: a short voiceover before quick cuts of clips set to fast paced jazz then cutting to the title card. I think it doesn't show much of the film but still captures it in a creative manner. So I did it. I used this royalty free jazz track. I also included a quiet riser just to really polish it out and gave it a "Coming this Spring" screen at the end cause that's what teasers do. Here's the link to the teaser post.

I also took the note about the flashback given to me during the group meeting and tried to find a way to make the flashback more apparent. I tried the riser sound that was recommended to me but it sounded a bit out of place so I had the idea of putting the first sound effect heard during the flashback a little earlier as a voiceover, in this case it was a mouse clicking sound effect. I was in between the two so I asked my friends in my class, Ale and Gabi, and he mouse click voiceover was decided on, so yea! I would post it on here but I've been having issues with posting videos on blogs, don't know why unfortunately. Already made plans for cast promos on Saturday and I'll develop exactly what those promos are until then alongside the postcard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

 FILM FILE The Life & Go Dept. Clinic POSTCARD Front Back File Link SOCIAL MEDIA Instagram Page